lundi 28 février 2011

My ABC :o)




After reading my friend Katie's ABC, I thought it would be fun to post mine!

Age: 27 ( Last week someone told me that i looked 22, haha!)

Bed size: Normal size, but next will be a queen or king!

Chore you hate: Wash the bath! It's a chance i'm a shower person :)

Dogs: 2 Parson Russel Terriers, Happy and Juice!


Essential start of your day: A yoga sun salutation

Favorite color: I love purple!

Gold or silver: White Gold

Height: 5.3 :) I'm short!

Instruments I play: I used to play the trumpet for like 5 years! I was pretty good at it. I also took piano lessons. I also played the drums when i was 14 ;)

Job title: I'm a full time student, but i am a plane dispatcher in my sumer job. I study to be a business consultant and maybe a life coach :)

Kids: I'm not sure yet. I am afraid of childs!!!!

Live: Roberval, Québec, Canada ;) Nice place to live, but too much snow!

Mom’s name: Lyne. My dad's name is Yves (quite hard to pronounce in english!)

Nicknames: «o», superaudrey, audrey kiwi or Jamie Kiwi (the last one was given to me during the 2002 olympic games in Salt Lake city, my friends found that i looked like Jamie Salé)




Overnight hospital stays: The last one was 5 years ago, my sister's roomate's cat came to lick my face when i was sleeping there and i was so allergic i had to go to the hospital and they KEPT ME!!!

Pet peeve: i don't know what that means..

Quote from a movie: I hate the way you look at me, and the way you cut your hair. I hate it when you drive my car, i hate it when you stare. I hate your big dumb combat boots, and the way you read my mind. I hate you so much it makes me sick, it even makes me rhyme! I hate the way you're alway's right, I hate it when you lie. I hate it when you make me laugh, even worse when you make me cry. I hate it when you're not around, and the fact that you didn't call. But mostly, I hate the way I don't hate you. Not even close, not even a little bit, not even at all. From 10 things I hate about you and YES, I know it by heart even if i didn't watch this movie since, eeeh let's say, 4 years!

Right or left handed: Right handed!

Siblings: My sister is 18 months younger than me but she looks older :) My brother is 21 years old and he looks like my twin :) How cool is that!

Time you wake up: I like to sleep in the morning, so mostly between 8 and 9h30

Underwear: I have a lot of them

Vegetable you dislike: onions. I can't smell them nor put them on my tongue, it makes me gag....

What makes you run late: Nothing, except when there's a lot of snow and i didn't think of sweeping the snow away of my car windows...

X-rays you have had done: A lot because of my back problems, doctors keeps a close look at my thing because one fall and i might paralyze so it's kind of crazy when i go to a hospital. X Rays, MRI, i get the first class treatment! That's why i don't canter with my horse. I only walk and trot, it's more secure!

Yummy food you make: Tum yum soup, french salad, amazing cookies, amazing amazing fruit salad. I discovered that i'm a great cook and i didn't even know it!

Zoo animal: We have an amazing zoo in St-Félicien. People from Europe come to visit the zoo. My favorite animals there are the Tigers :) They are amazing and we can get really close, there's just glass between us!


Sorry for the misspelling of some words! Since english isn't my first language i have a lot to learn!


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire